1.face mask blank machine
3.Ultrasonic system 2 or 3 layers
Main Features of blank face mask machine:
1. Specially designed to produce 3-D mask with filter media
2. Easy to change different welding roller
3. Adoptting elastic non-woven materials as ear loop which is more comfortable for users
4. PLC microprocessor controlled system
5. User-friendly operation system
6. Advanced ultrasonic welding system
7. The highest production speed can reach 200 pcs/min.
8. Can produce 2 layers, 3 layers and 4 layers mask
9. Stable performance and low failure rate
10. Low noise and small area consumption
1. Aluminum alloy material ensures the durability of the machine because of the properties of the aluminum alloy.
2. Highly customized: the size of the mask can be adjusted according to your need
3. High quality and equipped with computer program control system
Technical parameters :
220V, 50/60HZ, 1P
Finished mask size
Medical supplies: disposable goods
Mask blank size
175*80 or 100mm
Automatic tension structure
Finished product samples :
Outside package: standard export wooden case
Inside package: stretch film
30 days after receiving you TT deposit
Henan Bangen Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd., founded in 1989, is located in Mancun Industrial Zone of Changyuan, Henan Province.We are engaged in developing and manufacturing all kinds of Medical hygienic equipment with complete production system and mass production scale.After more than twenty years' development, Bangen has formed high level R&D teams and become a leading manufacturer in this field.
Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are both the factory and the export company.
Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Mancun Industrial Zone of Chang yuan, Henan, China. The nearest airport is Zhengzhou airport. We would like to pick up you in that airport. Welcome to visit us!
Q: How long is the warranty period?
A: ONE year.
Q: How about the installation? Do you have after-sale service?
A: We will send professional technician to your company to install the machine and train your staff until they could operate the machine independently.
Q: Why should we choose your company?